Commuter Lounge Short-Term Day-Use Locker Agreement
Use of the UCI Student Center lockers is a privilege extended to UCI students only. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis for single-day use only and must be checked out and in on the same day. The UCI Student Center cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property. By signing this Short-Term Day-Use Locker Agreement, I acknowledge that I have fully read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions outlined below:
- All lockers are the property of the UCI Student Center.
- This agreement allows access to my assigned locker on the day of my reservation only between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- I must provide my own lock. I will not leave my personal belongings unlocked. The UCI Student Center will not provide a lock for the locker.
- Personal locks may not be left on lockers overnight and must be removed prior to 8:00 p.m. daily.
- If I do not remove my lock prior to 8:00 p.m., I know it is subject to being removed by the UCI Student Center using bolt cutters, which will damage and/or destroy the lock, and the contents within the locker can be removed unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed to in writing by the UCI Student Center. Contents removed from a locker will be discarded or stored and retained in the UCI Student Center lost and found for 24 hours and then discarded or surrendered to UCIPD pursuant to Found Property Guidelines.
- I agree to check my locker back in after removing my lock. Not checking my locker back in after removing my lock may result in the loss of locker privileges.
- The Regents of the University of California, which includes the UCI Student Center, and its officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be responsible for my personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Use of a locker by a person other than to whom it is assigned (i.e.: checked out to) is prohibited. Misuse of a locker may lead to termination of locker privileges.
- The UCI Student Center reserves the right to open a locker at any time in the event of an emergency.
- The presence of flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives, or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited from being placed or stored inside a locker.
- Illegal or controlled substances, including but not limited to drugs or alcohol are also strictly prohibited from being placed or stored inside a locker.
- I will not affix anything to the interior or exterior of the lockers.
- Upon assignment and during use, I will immediately report any damage or needed repairs to the UCI Student Center Information Center attendant on duty. Users assume the cost of any unreported damages.
- All items must be stored completely within a locker. Excluding the lock for the locker, all items left outside of a locker, whether secured or not, will be removed, stored and retained in the UCI Student Center lost and found for 24 hours and then discarded or surrendered to UCIPD pursuant to Found Property Guidelines.