Student Center Board of Advisors
The purpose of the UCI Student Center Board of Advisors is to improve the Student Center’s operations and services.
The Board of Advisors:
- makes recommendations to ensure the fiscal soundness and efficiency of the Student Center.
- suggests measures to meet the diverse needs of the campus community by encouraging quality social, cultural, and intellectual activities along with appropriate support services.
The Board of Advisors is comprised of at large students and representatives from Student Government, the UCI Alumni Association and staff. The Board of Advisors meets every other week during the academic year.
UCI Student Center Board of Advisors Guidelines
Student Center Board of Advisors Members
- Rutuja Sabnis, Chair
- Mebin Kuriakose, Vice Chair
- Leila Awad, Secretary
At Large Board Members
- Evelyn Bahena
- Cristal J. Gallengos Garcia
- Jennifer Reyes
- Lori Sinanian
- Jacob Sacomay Yudiono
- Elizabeth Hafen
- Nasser Khateeb
- Aman Burji
- Ami Thakur
- Alex Chamchich
- Angela Taing
- Fiorella Castaneda
Staff Board Members
- Stacey L. Murren, Director · Student Center & Event Services
- Lin Tang, Interim Director · Dining
- Kathy Dong, Cross-Cultural Center
- Sanjanaa Ellur, ASUCI Rep
- Prince Heto, AGS Rep
- Daryl Han, Alumni Association Rep
Apply to Be a Member:
The Student Center Board of Advisors is interested in hearing suggestions and comments from the campus community. Meetings are held every other week at 4:00 p.m. in the Student Center and are open to the public.
For formal proposals to the Student Center Board of Advisors, suggestions for improvement or additions to the facility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added to the next meeting agenda. In preparing your presentation, please provide information about the benefits to the campus, any potential costs associated and a business plan if applicable.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.